The reward splitting function allows you to distribute your mining revenue according to a customizable breakdown.
For example, a mining company with 3 equal partners can set up a reward split that automatically sends 1/3rd of the total rewards to each partner.
Another potential use case is splitting the rewards between hot and cold storage wallets. For example, 60% of rewards are automatically sent to a hot wallet used to pay for electricity, labor, etc., while the remaining 40% is sent to cold storage for long-term holding.
You can set up your Reward split in Settings.