To change your registered payout address, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Funds tab in the main Slush Pool menu.
- Click the Financial Account that you wish to update with a different address.
- Under the Payout Settings section, go to the Actions column and click Edit Rule. A popup will appear where you can edit your payout settings.
- Under Payout Wallet, click the arrow on the right side to show the dropdown menu.
- Select the existing wallet that you wish to use, or click Create New Wallet to setup a new wallet for your account.
- Once your wallet is updated, check that the other payout settings are okay and then click Confirm Changes to complete the change.
- How can I unlock my wallet - Payout Setup (reward split settings)?
- How can I remove the 2FA protection?